Where to start
It can be difficult to know how to start making your company more secure. We suggest the following:
- Look at the Cyber Aware website. This gives very readable, non-tech advice for the basic things you should do and know to get started.
- Get Safe Online is another excellent source of free, understandable information on lots of topics - do take a look.
- Download all the Cyber Essentials and IASME self assessment questions. This is completely free although we ask for your name and company. Although there are a lot of self assessment questions - many of them are quite easy to implement. It gives a good list of what you should be doing and have in place. There may be some questions which you do not have the expertise to answer and these are the areas we recommend you get some advice.
- We run a one day course which will teach you the basics about Cyber Essentials. You can see more about the 'Step-by-Step Cyber Essentials' course here.
- If you need further help you can ask a local expert you know or contact one of our trained companies who will be able to help you.