Apply for a Self Assessment (Registered Charities only)
To take advantage of the discounted assessment for registered charities you will need to do the following:
- Demonstrate your registered charity status through submission of your charity name and registered charity number when asked.
- Applications must be made during IASME’s Cyber Safe Charities week, 29 April-3 May, 2019. All applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 3 May.
- Once application has been made the applicant charity must commence the assessment within one month.
- Assessments must be completed and submitted by 31 July 2019.
- The campaign discounts apply to ‘self-assessments’ only.
We offer the choice of two assessments - you can achieve Cyber Essentials with both:
- A Cyber Essentials assessment only which costs £225 + vat (usually £300)
- An IASME Governance assessment which includes Cyber Essentials and an assessment against the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This costs £250 + vat (usually £400)
If you choose the IASME Governance assessment you will still receive a Cyber Essentials certificate if you are successful. Even if you are not successful in the IASME Governance and GDPR aspects of the assessment you will still receive the Cyber Essentials certificate if you pass that element.
Please choose which assessment you would like by clicking the relevant button