Mazars is not only a top ten UK audit and consulting firm, but we are also one of Europe’s largest audit and consulting firms with a huge global presence in more than 77 countries. We work with a wide range of clients – from individuals to local businesses to large corporate companies and global organisations – across many sectors.
Our team has one common goal – to focus on our clients’ agendas and deliver value through a personal touch backed by big experience.
When you look at the facts, you will begin to see how ‘different’ Mazars really is to other firms. We are:
- agile and adaptable – always stretching, evolving and learning
- one integrated firm – diverse but united, even across international boundaries
- open and sharing – with expertise and experience
- technically excellent – at the forefront of everything we do and broadening our knowledge
- independent – we always think and act independently in our role as auditors
- European with an international outlook – our local roots join to form a unique pan-European, integrated partnership with a global reach
- growing – we are building the firm as we plan and invest in the future.
Mazars offers a range of services designed to help businesses protect themselves from the threat of both external and, internal attacks.
- Cyber security awareness training for the board and audit committee
- Cyber risk assessment and programme review
- Cyber breach readiness assessment
- Cyber resiliency and business continuity
- Cloud adoption assessment and support
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus, IASME readiness and certification
- Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Data privacy and protection